Sunday, May 30, 2010

CET Queries: Can I get a Seat in R.V College for the Second round

Sushmitha H had asked a question:

"Can u help me in telling that when the 2nd round counseling  will be done. And can we get seats in R.V college after or  in 2nd Counseling." 

Answer :
 
The second rounds for CET Counseling starts only after the first ends. I hope you know that. But its unfortunate that no one can predict the exact dates for the commencement of 2nd round. The only best way is the CET(KEA)  CELL itself.

You can try thier help line 080 - 23462599,23462758,23461575, 23564583 Fax : 080 - 23461576 or e-mail: keauthority-ka@nic.in
http://getcet.blogspot.com/2008/04/cet-address-dont-miss.html

The other Option is to rely on the Local News Papers where the CET latest info would be released.

Well the answer for next  part of your question is: Yes you have a Good chance of getting seat in R.V provided your rank is Good.
If you had mentioned your rank it would have been easy. But you can still check the cut off ranks for R.V College.

Cut off Ranks:

CET cut off ranks for TOP 50 Colleges in VTU Karnataka

What are cut-off ranks?

Now if you belong to some Reservation Category your chances are high. Don't be disheartened if you are not the one, because you can still get a better chance in Casual vacancy round .

I hope I have answered your Queries.

For more just log on to:

CET 2010 Queries

All the best

3 comments :

  1. my cet rank in engineering is 33209.will i get a good college for computer science around mangalore ?if so could you kindly suggest me some colleges according to my rank.i come under reserved category 2a

    ReplyDelete
  2. respected sir ... i wanted to know whether a student can get an engeneering seat after passing supplementary in 2nd puc ... pls do reply ..and if i can get a seat then in wat way sir .. pls help ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello sir/madam
    I am Namesh Kamat I scored 784 rank in medical and got seat in KVG medical college Sullia but i dnt wanna go there as its far away from here so please can u tell me the medical casula vacancy round when it is and which place . Please I request you yo send it soon .. am waiting...

    ReplyDelete

Leave your valuable comments

Popular Posts